AMR Wichita East, formerly Heartland Research Associates, is currently enrolling in a smoking cessation clinical research study.
To qualify, you must:
- Be ages 18 years or older
- Smoke at least 10 cigarettes/day
- Have failed to quit smoking at least once
- Be motivated to quit
- Be willing to quit 5-7 days after starting the study
- Be willing to adhere to the time and compliance requirements. Participation in this study is voluntary, and you can leave this study at any time.
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- All study-related medical exams
- Lab tests
- Investigational medication or placebo
This study will last approximately 24 weeks with 19 visits to our office and one phone call. Dosing will be an oral study medication, taken 3 times per day. Compensation may be provided up to $1925.
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please contact our office.
For a research trial consultant, call 316-689-6609
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email email@example.com