AMR Wichita East, El Dorado and Newton are currently seeking healthy volunteers to participate in a clinical vaccine research study for shingles or flu with an Investigational COVID-19 booster.
Qualified participants must:
- be a healthy adult 18 and older in order to receive the influenza vaccine with the COVID-19 booster; or be a healthy adult 50 and older to receive the Herpes Zoster (Shingles) vaccine with the COVID-19 booster
- have received both doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months prior to first vaccination in this study
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational and non-Investigational vaccine
Reimbursement for time and study-related travel is available up to $1,130.00. Insurance is not required
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email email@example.com