AMR Wichita East, formerly Heartland Research Associates, is currently enrolling participants in an investigational non-invasive atrial fibrillation clinical research study.
To qualify, you must:
- be 22 or older
- have chronic, permanent, or persistent atrial fibrillation (AFib), or
- have a history of AFib, Premature Atrial Contractions (PAC), Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVC), Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVC), or Non-Sustained Ventricular Tachycardia (NSVT)
- NOT have a pacemaker or defibrillator
Qualified participants will receive:
- all study-related medical screening at no cost
- use of non-invasive wearable device for the duration of the study
Reimbursement for time and study-related travel is available up to $625. Insurance is not required.
To see if you qualify, call our AMR Wichita East location at 316-689-6609.
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org