Heartland Research Associates is now enrolling volunteers for a research study evaluating blood samples collected from patients with recently diagnosed lung cancer, a suspicion of lung cancer, and pulmonary nodule patients to assist in future diagnostic test development.
This research study may be an option if you:
- Are 35 years of age or older
- Have at least one CT confirmed 6-30mm nodule
- Have a recent diagnosis of lung cancer and is treatment naive; been scheduled for a lung biopsy or other diagnostic procedure due to suspicion of lung cancer; or have had a recent CT scan showing a pulmonary nodule
- Do not have a prior history of cancer within 5 years (with the exception of non-melanoma skin cancer)
- Have not had prior removal of the lung (with the exception of lung biopsies)
- Have not received any cytotoxic therapy, such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy
Other criteria apply. Please be sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care at no cost.
Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
To learn more call our
Augusta location at 316-260-4713
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more information about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org