AMR Wichita West is currently enrolling in a clinical research trial for men suffering from low testosterone (Hypogonadism).
You may be able to take part in the study if:
- you are a 45-80 year old male
- you have low testosterone (hypogonadism), shown by;
- low testosterone levels from blood tests
- symptoms such as decreased sexual desire, decreased energy/fatigue or low mood
- you have a history of heart disease or stroke
Compensation may be available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
To see if you qualify, call AMR Wichita West at 316-838-7700
Please fill out your information below and an AMR Wichita West recruitment specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email email@example.com