Low Testosterone (Hypogonadism) Research Study
Heartland Research Associates is currently enrolling in a Clinical Research Trial for men suffering from hypogonadism (low testosterone) who have a pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
Qualified Volunteers must:
- Be men, between 45 and 80 years of age
- Have decreased sexual desire, decreased spontaneous erections, decreased energy or fatigue, low mood or depressed mood, loss of body hair or hot flashes; and
- Have a history or risk of heart disease or stroke
Qualified Volunteers may:
- Receive topical testosterone gel or placebo and study-required medical care from a doctor
- Be eligible for some compensation for participation
To learn more, please call our El Dorado location at 316-600-5127
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more information about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email email@example.com