AMR Wichita West is now enrolling volunteers 18 to 49 to participate in an investigational clinical research study for endometriosis.
You may qualify, if you:
- are a premenopausal woman, 18 to 49 years old
- have had a surgical diagnosis of endometriosis
- have moderate-to-severe endometriosis pain
- meet other study criteria
Participants in this study will:
- receive all study-related care, the oral study medication, and non-hormonal birth control supplies at no cost
- be monitored closely by an experienced study physician and medical staff
- be able to discuss your endometriosis pain and learn more about the condition
- help advance medical knowledge about using the study medication for endometriosis pain when taken with an oral contraceptive pill
Compensation is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
To learn more please call AMR Wichita West at 316-838-7700
Please fill out your information below and an AMR Wichita West recruitment specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email email@example.com