Do you have pain in your feet caused by diabetes? You may qualify to participate in a clinical trial evaluating a device for foot pain.
- We are recruiting subjects to join a device clinical trial.
- Qualified subjects will receive all trial-related care at no cost and may be compensated for time and travel.
- If you join the trial, you must be able to commit to daily diary entries and twice-daily 30-minute sessions for up to 7 months.
- The trial requires monthly clinic visits and follow-up phone calls.
- Evaluations will include questions about your pain level, medications, and your overall well-being.
For more information call 316-689-6669 – East Wichita location
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6626.