AMR Wichita East, formerly Heartland Research Associates, is now enrolling adults 18 and older in an investigational chronic heart failure clinical research study that is evaluating an investigational medicine for adults with chronic heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.
Qualified participants must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- have a history of chronic heart failure on medical therapy with no heart failure hospitalizations in the past six months or outpatient diuretic use within the last three months
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
You may be reimbursed for time and study related travel expenses. Insurance is not required.
To learn more or to see if you qualify, call 316-689-6609.
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.