Heartland Research locations are currently enrolling a C-Diff Vaccine study of an investigational medication! Volunteers will be compensated for their time and travel.
You may be eligible to participate in this clinical study if you:
- Are 60 years old or over
- Have had at least 2 visits to the emergency room, or had a hospitalization of at least 2 nights in the last 12 months, or
- Have a planned hospitalization that will require a stay of 2 or more nights or
- Are a resident in a nursing facility or
- Have had at least 10 outpatient visits in the last 12 months or
- Have received oral or injectable antibiotics within the last 12 weeks.
Advancing Medicine…Changing Lives. Volunteer!
For more information call 316-462-0420 – West location
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6626.