AMR Wichita East, Wichita West and El Dorado are now enrolling adolescents in an Investigational Meningitis B vaccine clinical trial.
Qualified participants must:
- be between the ages of 10 and 17
- have not previously received a Meningitis B Vaccine
- have a parent or guardian able to attend all clinic visits
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational vaccine at no cost
Reimbursement up to $675.00 is available for your travel expenses. Insurance is not required.
Please fill out your information below and a Heartland Research specialist will contact you with more information for this study.
The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database. The provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about the study. You have the choice to have your information saved or removed from our records. If you elect to have contact information saved within our database, it will remain indefinitely. To be removed please call a Heartland Research specialist at 316-689-6634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org