Heartland Research Associates, LLC is proud to be an award winner of “The Best Places to Work in Wichita” by the Wichita Business Journal 2009 and 2014.
To submit your resume through the web, please fill out the online application. You will be able to upload your resume through that process. Or you can complete the attached application and return to any of the below locations.
The following opportunities may be available at our various locations:
Positions at Heartland Research Associates
Clinical Research Coordinator[+]
Clinical Research Coordinators perform multiple and varied tasks critical to the management of clinical research studies. Clinical Research Coordinators learn all basic clinical research study activities and learn and apply all federal and other regulatory matters.
Successful completion of a formal medical/clinical educational program and possession of a current, unrestricted license or certification (i.e., R.N., L.P.N., C.M.A., E.M.T., R.T.), or in the alternative have a strong desire to learn medical terminology and a demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to interpret and perform clinical, laboratory and diagnostic tests (such as vital signs, height, weight, temperature, etc); or demonstrated ability to learn.
- Ability to function independently with supervision, and to exercise discretion and the highest level of good clinical and other professional judgment.
- Ability to quickly adapt to working in a wide variety of dynamic therapeutic areas of medicine.
- Ability to effectively devote keen and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and perform multiple critical tasks simultaneously (under dynamic and ever changing circumstances).
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of medications and their therapeutic uses, general medical diagnosis and medical terminology.
- Strong self-motivation skills and the ability to be a “self-starter”, coupled with the capability to work as a team player, as well as independently, while simultaneously managing a variety of clinical research study related projects.
- Ability to administer prescribed treatments according to protocol.
- Critical thinking, analytical, mathematical skills.
To learn more about this position, visit us at www.heartlandresearch.com
Heartland Research Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location(s): East Wichita, Newton, Augusta